The ELITE Elevator
We believe in providing a residential elevator that exceeds all industry standards in safety, performance and reliability. Our residential elevator package delivers unparalleled reliability, ease of service, and a smooth quiet ride. The Elite is thoroughly engineered using the latest 3D engineering software, tested in a factory test tower before being certified by a well-known independent testing laboratory.
- Superior ride quality through the use of state of the art motor control technology.
- Ultimate reliability through the use of industrial grade PLC controls.
- Simple and inexpensive to maintain and repair.
- Non-proprietary controls. Modular design allows most parts and sensors to be individually replaced versus being forced to replace complete circuit board assemblies.
- Hassle-free tech support and warranty policy.
- Aluminum components for added corrosion resistance.
- Engineered installation brackets and tools for quick installation.
|Capacity||950 lb. (430.913 kilograms)|
|Maximum Travel Distance||48′ 5″|
|Cab Dimensions (standard)||36″ W x 36″ D, 36″ W x 48″ D, 48″ W x 36″ D|
|Cab Dimensions (optional)||36″ W x 60″ D, 42″ W x 54″ D, Custom Sizes Available|
|Speed (per minute)||40′ (12.192 meters)|
|Drive||Standard Overhead Winding Drum, Optional Roped Hydraulic|
|Cab Heights||Standard: 6′ 8″ (80″), Optional: 7′ 0″ (84″), 8′ 0″ (96″)|
|Overhead Clearance Required||6′ 8″ cab requires 102″, 7′ 0″ cab requires 106″, 8′ 0″ cab requires 117″|
|Power Requirement||230V with 30amp circuit / 110V with 15amp circuit|
|Pit Depth||8″ minimum, 12″ recommended|
|Emergency||Emergency phone, emergency stop switch|
|Safety||Slack cable switch and wedge safeties, final limit switch, integrated interlocks, emergency stop switch. All safety features required by ASME A17.1, section 5 (National Elevator Code)|
Cabs are available in 6′ 8″, 7′ 0″, and 8′ 0″ heights.
(High cabs require additional overhead clearance)
Standard – Melamine in choice of: white, beige, black or light oak.
Raised Panel – Elegant cab with choice of base wood species and raised hardwood molding.
Shaker – White cab with raised paneling on lower half of cab.
Standard & Raised – Unfinished birch, oak, mahogany or cherry, or birch w/ clear coat.
Shaker – White, Unfinished: Birch, Oak & Mahogany