The OUTDOOR Elevator
The AmeriGlide Outdoor Elevator’s all aluminum body meets ASME A18.1 code and is built to withstand outside elements. It’s “plug n’ play” wiring makes it a breeze to install. It is simply the best outdoor elevator on the market today.
- Superior ride quality through the use of state of the art motor control technology.
- Ultimate reliability through the use of industrial grade PLC controls.
- Simple and inexpensive to maintain and repair.
- Non-proprietary controls. Modular design allows most parts and sensors to be individually replaced versus being forced to replace complete circuit board assemblies.
- Hassle-free tech support and warranty policy.
- Aluminum components for added corrosion resistance.
- Engineered installation brackets and tools for quick installation.
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Standard Platform||32″ W x 48″ D|
|Standard Finish||Mill Finish Aluminum|
|Travel Speed||24 fpm|
|Power||Standard 110 vac|
|Safety||Underpan stops lift
if there is an obstruction.
Self-closing doors and gates are equipped with safety interlocks to keep doors
locked when the lift is away from the floor level.